For just $300 a child will receive a free breakfast every school day for a year
How You Can Help
For $25 a month you can provide a child with breakfast every school day.
We can accept:
– Recurring payments to our CIBC FirstCaribbean account via Internet Banking.
– Cash or cheques made out to Food for Thought, delivered to Savory & Co. in Regent Village, Grace Bay.
– Monthly VISA, MasterCard or AMEX payments via IsleHelp, a trusted local app.
Please click the button below.
Just $300 will provide breakfast to a child for a whole school year. To make a donation you can contact us directly or use IsleHelp.
We can accept:
– Cash and cheques made to Food for Thought, delivered to Savory & Co. in Regent Village, Grace Bay
– Transfers to our CIBC FirstCaribbean account, or
– VISA, MasterCard or AMEX payments via IsleHelp, a trusted local app
Purchase our Merchandise
Email us to purchase our new merchandise
– Food for Thought Yeti tumblers for $55
– Food for Thought + Jennifer Maude jute shopping bags for $25
– Food for Thought + Atelys hand-crafted silver and purple bracelet for $20
– Food for Thought peppermint all natural beeswax lip balm $4
– Christmas cards lovingly designed by Hezron Henry and Lindasy Mensen $5 each or a pack of 8 for $30
Food Bank Donations
See our shopping list of preferred breakfast items here.
We have tiered corporate sponsorship options with incremental benefits to suit all business sizes.
If your company has a corporate responsibility programme that supports local charities or has a donation match programme, please suggest Food for Thought to be their charity of choice. If you make a donation they may match it to help it go even further.
Other Ways to Help
Hold a Fundraiser
If you would like to host an event to help raise funds for Food for Thought – such as a show, games night, pot luck dinner, garage sale or auction – we will be happy to help in any way we can. We can provide any brochures, newsletters or photos to help promote your event.
We have had generous members of the community contribute by holding bake sales, silent auctions, food drives and donating proceeds from a cabaret show!
Join us at fundraising events
Please join us at our annual Brunch or Picnic en Blanc events.
We will keep you updated!
Sign up here to receive email alerts.
How We Spend Our Income
We spend the majority of our funds purchasing food for our Breakfast Programme and Food Bank Programme. We are now also able to invest in a part-time employee to manage the day to day operations of running the charity.
Please remember that all operating costs go towards advancing the charity’s objectives and creating even more income (including purchasing bowls and cups, and employing staff). Using part of your donation to raise awareness and bring in more donations makes it all go a little further. Using part of your donation to pay for meetings with the schools on the outer islands ensures we know their needs and charity continues to be effective.
Thank you all for your kind help!