For just $200 a child will receive a free breakfast every school day for a year
How You Can Help
For less than $20 a month you can provide a child with breakfast every school day.
We can accept:
– Recurring payments from CIBC FirstCaribbean accounts via Internet Banking.
– Monthly credit card payments via PayPal. Please click the button below.
Just $200 will provide breakfast to a child for a whole school year. To make a donation you can contact us directly or use PayPal.
We can accept:
– Cash and cheques at Savory & Co. in Regent Village, Grace Bay
– Transfers to our CIBC FirstCaribbean account, or
– VISA, MasterCard or AMEX payments via Paypal
Purchase our Merchandise
Email us to purchase our new merchandise
– Jute Shopping bags for $25
– Silver and purple bracelet hand-crafted by Atelys for $20
– Christmas cards lovingly designed by Hezron Henry and Lindasy Mensen $5 each or a pack of 8 for $30
Food Bank Donations
See our shopping list of preferred breakfast items here.
We have tiered corporate sponsorship options with incremental benefits to suit all business sizes.
If your company has a corporate responsibility programme that supports local charities or has a donation match programme, please suggest Food for Thought to be their charity of choice. If you make a donation they may match it to help it go even further.
Other Ways to Help
Hold a Fundraiser
If you would like to host an event to help raise funds for Food for Thought – such as a show, games night, pot luck dinner, garage sale or auction – we will be happy to help in any way we can. We can provide any brochures, newsletters or photos to help promote your event.
We have had generous members of the community contribute by holding bake sales, silent auctions, food drives and donating proceeds from a cabaret show!
Join us at fundraising events
Please join us at our annual Brunch or Picnic en Blanc events.
We will keep you updated!
Sign up here to receive email alerts.
How We Spend Our Income
In our first year 86% of our expenditure was spent on purchasing the food for the Breakfast Programme.
But remember, all operating costs go towards advancing the charity’s objectives and creating even more income. Using part of your donation to raise awareness and bring in more donations makes it all go a little further. Using part of your donation to pay for meetings with the schools on the outer islands ensures we know their needs and are being effective.
Thank you all for your kind help!